Friday, June 4, 2010

One of those WEEKS!!!!!

I know I am wondering why on earth I am blogging today, it has been one of those weeks and now is probably not the time to write in this frame of mind and with EVERYTHING going on and on there is a lot going on.

So instead I will focus on the good things and write about that and try to forget that anything is happening. So off we go, I went with a FABULOUS friend to see King Lear this week. I have never seen a play of shakespear and this one had me totally amazed and captivated. I think there was some tears at the end, being a tragedy I think this is alright. The mistakes that parents or a father in this case and King can make.

I also had a shopping expediction with another FABULOUS friend. It was good to meet up with her as always, I look forward to seeing her and I was hopeless that day trying to make decisons, it was not a decision making day I think however I did find it easy to decide to have a white chocolate hot chocolate. YUM. I am being told that this is not real chocolate but as I am not a big chocolate person this did me just fine, it was a great sugar hit.

Off to the farmers market today, I especially enjoy doing this. I am thinking that it will be a hard day.... most have been lately. I will just take it slowly and keep my head up high.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmm good choice in hot beverage.

    White chocolate is made from cocoa butter, not cocoa solids but is does contain cocoa therefore it is chocolate.

    Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thee-a-tah WAS amazing, wasn't it??? It was one of, if not THE best thing I have ever seen...I am glad we went, seeing a Bell Shakespeare production has always been on my todo list, and now I have done it, yay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok ok not Chocolate, I conceed.

    YES YES it was AMAZING loved every moment! Roll on next one.

    ReplyDelete