Friday, October 7, 2011

if I was me.....

My boy was discussing serious items with us late last night in the car. He started with "If I was me, which I am" I couldn't stop laughing and missed the rest of it, but thought that this was quite entertaining.

My petal is struggling with the changes in her diet. So many chemicals so many things to consider especially during the school holidays. Not easy to find and deal with these things.

I am super stressed and I have this funny theory that people will understand and stop making demands or doing nasty things to me. Of course this theory is ALWAYS disproved at this time however I would like for it to stand just once.

We visited the coast, I normally find some peace or something that helps me within, not this time! No peaceful inner harmony or inner strength found, nothing except this overwhelming stress that is happening and is not being lifted. I understood totally why one of my friends at school said he was going to withdraw and not complete the course. We talked him around of course however I felt like saying ME TOO, lets go and get a drink and celebrate! So that night at class we were given 3 more things that are so big we didn't even want to consider. The first being the 8 hours of clinic. We massage for 3 hours and do all the note taking and setting up etc for the other hour. Then we have another 4 hour of administration to do. What a shame it is the weekend that we were going away for our wedding anniversary! Another assignment which is due in January! too big to even contemplate and an exam. I have one to repeat on Monday and well the pressure is just about at breaking point.

Sometimes it would be nice to say when!

WHEN!

1 comment:

  1. You need to take a breath Love. If you are already looking to JANUARY with trepidation....DON'T!!! One step at a time, OK? Look to Monday, then to Tuesday (my house!!), then to whatever smaller challenge presents itself - small steps to achieve the big step. Take care, love ya!

    ReplyDelete