Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Op Shopping

We popped in yesterday on the way to the shops, just because I couldn't stand being at home. I have so much study and work to do and needed to get out for a while.  I had class in the morning overloaded and had some frustration and that was that.  We went to a different op shop, I have been many years ago however not since for no good reason. We found a Blake 7 video for $1.00 and I decided it was about time that I introduced them to another show that I had found very enjoyable when I was younger.  

We are having a lovely time with the old tv shows.  The list to date that they are enjoying is:

The Tomorrow People original series
HR Puffenstuff (found a few video's at the op shops in new condition still with the plastic on)
Rocky and Bullwinkle (only on you tube)
The Storyteller
Dr Who current and older series.
Round the Twist
the Magic Roundabout (original) which started everything off. i had a lovely ring tone when my girls were born from this show, haven't been able to get another one. I had a relative from England visiting us and realised straight away what it was, he started laughing at my phone.  So what is next I wonder, always exciting as to what we will find at the op shop.

I think me and the other half have enjoyed it as much as the children. They wait patiently sometimes for the next video from the op shop or impatiently I go searching on ebay for something else.





No comments:

Post a Comment