Sunday, October 14, 2012

next week

Next week is a big week for me. I am working again.  No not massage appointments or anything like that I am working doing a 9.00am - 5:00pm job.  I haven't done this for a while so I have been thinking about what this means.  I am only working for 2 weeks well 9 days all up.

I have no clothes, so I am having been getting a couple of things, wondering if it's suitable.  Shoes which I haven't given a second thought might prove to be very interesting.  I am sure that I can find something suitable.  No runners and pants and polo top and hair up.  Oh my goodness I wish I had had a hair cut.... too late for that now.  (Where are the sharp scissors!)

What does neat casual mean? I have never worn casual to work before especially in an office type environment when I was temping which was many moons ago, is this what people wear to work now? I am not going to the city so no corporate wear required, thank goodness as this would be an investment that I am not interesting in making.   I was thinking of skirts and tops which look neat.... I need that I think to get through the day.  I don't have enough clothes but I will make do.

I don't really know my duties I am sure I will find out soon enough when I start.

I haven't timed this well, I did manage to say no to starting on Monday, I received the call on the day of the funeral for my father-in-law.... I hardly remember what was said.   This Monday is my daughters anniversary.  I would like to say that they get easier, however when you having someone missing from your family it is never easy nor does it get better, especially when it's a child.  Our first child born to us still and so very quiet, tiny and perfect.

I found 2 beautiful butterfly prints that make me happy.  I have been looking for a while however nothing, I stopped and there they were, just waiting for me.  I think they need to go in the bedroom.  I love looking at the beautiful butterflies and thinking of my girl.








2 comments:

  1. thinking of you all xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do well. A bit of a change for you, no doubt there will be lots of new and different things to think about and "report" back on. The prints look great!

    ReplyDelete