Friday, May 21, 2010

one of those days....

It has been one of those weeks really. So much happening and we are sick, not the kiddies which is hard going but myself and my other half. It makes things that bit harder.

We had the cabinet delivered today and installed, it is lovely unfortunately not measured correctly (by us) so nothing can be done, it stands 15 cms approx taller than the rest of the cabinets and I am trying to get over it not happy Jan. My lovely friend came up with the perfect solution so that has definitely made things a bit better. We are going to put a lip on top of all the other cabinets, which is more in keeping with the french style that I love. BIG THANKS to my beautiful and clever friend for that. So next thing is getting the little lips made up to even up all the cabinets and then goodness we will be going well. The cabinet is wonderful, we are going to have a lot of fun organising and filling it, so nice to have more cupboards in the house and more shelves.

My little boy must have listened carefully to my lecture this morning as I had asked for help from my little kiddies (not feeling well and seeming to have to do MUCH more) and when they didn't help and made it a bit harder on me this morning I cracked a bit and lectured them all the way to school today. My little petal might have a drawing or present for me no doubt. My little redheaded hurricane made me toast, buttered it (the best lumps that I have ever had) and put one lot with cinnamon (his favourite) and the other with strawberry jam (his other favourite) and got me to sit on the couch and eat it whilst we watched Yo Gabba Gabba together, saying to me "Am I helping you now?" They are really good kiddies. Poor loves, I am truly blessed, the best toast I have ever had and snuggled together too. Great tv too. LOL

My little Petal until this year has had the same best friend and been thrilled to bits, (as we were too so exciting watching our children make friends and especially someone special) now her best friend has a NEW best friend. I tried to talk to her about this, however the response that I received, was "Mummy I cannot talk about this now, it makes me too upset". I have been considering this for a while wondering what to do. I am so sad, my little lone twin was very attached and still is to her friend..... I am going to have to sit down and have a chat and see if we can do something to improve the situation. She has been quite lost without her! Maybe this is just one of those times that I cannot interfere but I can listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment