Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just Call Me Ron.....

I have been neglecting my lovely blogspot and feel very sad, I have been busy and thank goodness that my other half is home after a few weeks in Spain. We have come to the realisation that him leaving for weeks or months at a time is not beneficial to our family and causing to much trouble for us, so he is busy applying for engineering positions, so if anyone knows of anything please PLEASE send it our way. He has already applied for a few but no word so we are thinking that those are being ruled out.

I am busy getting ready with my other half to renovate again, we are working on things as we speak and this takes up a lot of our time. A new cabinet is going in the kitchen, lounge area.... we are also insulating the wall and painting, that is my job! This all needs to be done before the mums from OzMOST get here.... on well it wont be. lol.

My red headed hurricane has decided that instead of his name, he will tell people to "just call me Ron". Too much Harry Potter me thinks. He does like the magic and things that they do although most of the shows are a bit too scary for him, he tolerates the one with Dobby the house elf and that is it. He has just had another birthday goodness I can hardly believe my little baby is now not a baby, or even toddler anymore. He is my "big boy" now. i am sending him off to Kinder soon enough sigh.

Ok this is the start of the catch up hopefully somewhere I can fit in a bit more of my lovely blog. Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment