Tuesday, August 10, 2010

beautiful material

I love this material and I am considering getting some.... so nice.



http://www.etsy.com/shop/KindSupplier?section_id=6366135&page=2



I have to make something for the red-headed hurricane and then something for the petal. I have been making a couple of hats for the girl and the boy has been missing out and complaining quite bitterly. I had to do some for her school so that she was wearing appropriate school colours and not just pink, fancy not wanting pink! So she has 2 new red hats, and very happy and warm which helps with her cough.



So many choices and all soo good. I know exactly which ones to get for the boy and girl and maybe I might get something for me too.



I did end up finishing my hat and scarf for myself yeah as I really need one and of course I am the last to get one. I have a couple of projects on the go again, I am not sure how that happens so much for finishing however I will get back to completing them again, after I get the lovely material and think about something nice for the kiddies. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment