Thursday, November 4, 2010

so much has happened....

I have to start with our beautiful big black monster boy died the next day and that is all I have to say at the moment. All our hearts are very sad.

It is my girls birthday tomorrow. I always find this time a very difficult time, We have 2 Anniversary's for our loved ones that have left us. Now a third one with Stanley. First is Lily and oh I cannot even talk about that day. Next Stanley and then my dad. On the last day of October we have our wedding anniversary and it always reminds me that with death there is still life and on it goes.

We went for a lovely pre-birthday stay down the coast. It was lovely even though it rained. We visited Toast to the Coast and had friends come and visit and did all the things on my girls list that makes her feel very special. She went swimming with her daddy whilst mummy made breakfast, a big cooked breakfast no less. We went to the organic shop and bought lots of lovely things for lunches and dinners. We had the CURRY night and Fish and Chip night and a sleepover so that they are in the Bunk beds. We had a walk and bought milkshakes and went to the beach to make sandcastles. We went Op shopping to get a book or 2 and a toy! I love her precious little list for the simplicity and enjoyment.

I am busy preparing cupcakes for our Petal to take to school and Fairy wands., it is funny how she always chooses 2 things for her birthday and we happily compile... I think I am thinking of both my girls then and it just makes it a bit easier doing things for both of them or that is what it feels like. (The red velvet ones) http://melbourneepicure.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-red-velvet-cupcakes.html and the Fairy wands (I cannot find the direct link however I am sure that the lovely Kate from Fox's lane gave us all the amazing conception and as it is her birthday today Pop over and say Happy Birthday) http://foxslane.blogspot.com/ They are both amazing women and fabulous blogs and goodness I have no idea what we would be doing for our girls birthday if I didn't have them!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY My lovely Daylesford Women (Belated) for ROB and (today) for KATE and (tomorrow) for my other very good friend JENNII (fellow Scorps) You look fabulous and what an amazing women you are!! I feel very privledged to have you as friends.

As for us today is cake(fingers crossed) and clean up time I am dashing off to do this. SO many things to do preparing for a birthday.

Have a lovely day ESPECIALLY the birthday girls! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Deb, I'm so sorry to hear about your black monster. With our Pixie leaving us recently I know exactely how you guys are feeling.
    A HUGE and happy birthday to your gorgeous Petal!
    here is the link to the fairy wands http://foxslane.blogspot.com/2009/10/happy-birthday-pepper.html
    I found fairy 100's and 1000's in our super market this year so they looked extra fairy like.
    I hope your good and happy times take some of the pain from the sad ones.
    Much love to you gorgeous mama and thanks for all your wishes.. XX

    ReplyDelete