Monday, October 11, 2010

I am a hoon?????????????

Today i had another interesting experience with the Nasty neighbour desperately trying to bully me again, it is really getting old now. We have managed to avoid him except for the junk that ends up in our driveway from his ongoing building works and a few other minor issues, blocking the street, making it difficult to get in and out of driveway, parking across our driveway the usual trouble. It has been good that way however today he decided to call the police on me and tell them that I had fishtailed all the way up our street. I am one of the slower drivers and pride myself in going slowly along out street as it is a dirt road. I did leave almost quickly as he was out the front and it is great to see the dust land on the black car that is illegally parked blocking the turning circle nothing new there! He didn't have a chance to stand watering the road this time. So the police arrived at about lunchtime and spoke to me and asked me questions about our neighbour. I told them some of the problems we and other neighbours had had, of his bullying and I felt that this was another one of these occasions. They informed me that I should contact them immediately if is gets out of hand. I agreed and now I will continue with just living in our lovely sanctuary and enjoying the surroundings well almost all of them lol. At least the one lovely thing that came out of this was that they were making a note so that he couldn't try and involve them in a petty war that he is trying to wage, that was nice to know. My red headed hurricane was very happy to have the police there for his enjoyment. (Someone always benefits from occasions!)

i have to do some baking this week, I have found on Cathie's wonderful blog http://melbourneepicure.blogspot.com/2010/01/sugar-spice-and-market-tomorrow.html the perfect recipe for "sshhhh it's a secret function" at school this week . I have as a gift a new Dalek cookie cutter that is crying out to be tested and used and my Petal and myself agreed that we could do all different shapes which will look lovely. I have just escaped having to make a fascinator that attaches to a headband. I have no idea how to do this however she decided to wear a crown instead. I don't know if I am a little disappointed or not, the high expectations that Mummy can just wipe up anything is very very demanding and taxing at times. I will go searching as I think this might come up again in the near future especially with the cup goings on.

I am still searching desperately for a blueberry muffin recipe, please please if anyone knows of one I would love it before Saturday. (thank you) We have a brunch to attend with our lovely church people. Always very enjoyable.

i have just seen the weather forecast for this week and as always when I see the 15th October to be raining my heart sinks. It is our daughters anniversary and we love to have a picnic at the cemetery next to her grave with the children running around enjoy themselves with balloons and flowers and a candle. This always proves to be very difficult when it rains as it did last year. After the last couple of days of lovely weather I had my hopes up for a beautiful day. I will just have to see what unfolds.

Goodness in all the goings on today I forgot the really important ones. Firstly my Other Half ordersed the timber supports for the verandah as I have been told it cannot be a deck as it will have a roof. So exciting we went around to the timber places and had a lovely look at all the beautiful timbers and things. It is being delivered tomorrow.

Secondly our poor old boy Stanley, our lovely lovely newfoundland is not going well. He is nearly 12 now and extremely old for a Newfewie however up until recently been doing extremely well and he still tried to bite the man wanting to cut down our trees. He is a greenie our old boy. We are waiting to see what happens and what choices we have. He has been having regular injections that help his poor old joints and he has lovely cuddle with the kiddies and lots of attention. They like to decorate him and he tolerates them extremely well. They put petals on him and make him a king and give him grass as he likes to eat it plus other treats that they can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment