Tuesday, May 10, 2011

nearly testing time.

When I first started this course they said to us that it would have to be a priority in our lives. I wondered how that would work as I had a few other priorities that I considered much more important. My family, housework, renovating, and now I have this as well. It takes up a lot more time that I realised and it takes up a lot of my thoughts. I wake up to massage techniques and body organisation, golgi complex, ribosomes, bones and muscles.

Time that I would normal spending planning my day, my week or even my weekends seems to have gone. I now plan my next massage and stress when I haven't done enough. I like to plan my next renovating task as there are so many ufo's at the moment and instead i find I am planning my online work and revision.

I find that some tasks in life are too difficult for silly reasons. I have a lovely plum tree that is just outside the main window in the lounge, it is begging to be properly cut back again. The last time I did it, was when my dad was alive watching from his chair with his oxygen on telling me that I needed to cut a bit more and stop the cross over of branches to free up a few areas and to keep going I was doing a great job. I miss that..... so the plum tree is very neglected.

So i am going to do some sewing or knitting or something when I get a free moment..... not sure when as I have a nasty test coming up next week. I have moved past mothers day. The children (and my dearest other half) surprised me with lovely presents, treasures that I will keep and look at and use. The lovely florist made up a beautiful pink butterfly and gave (ALL the children) lady bugs which was so caring and thoughtful and our Angel in heaven even has one on her grave. Some moments others will reach out and give you exactly what you need, so on Mothers day by a total stranger my 3 children were acknowledged and not just 2.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment