Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter nearly over

How quickly is this year going. It was dragging at first when I started my first class and now that the tests, exams etc are coming up it is going so fast. Am I ready? No way! Am I up to date? No Way!!!! i have been practicing lots of massages and I get very nervous each time I do a new person or even a new technique and we learn these every week. I am wondering when I will feel comfortable and confident. I am getting to know different massages, the legs, lower back and glut's, upper back, neck and head (supine) arms and feet. i have my favourites and luckily with my first test I was able to do one of my favourites. I struggled to just go to the test, I hate no loathe being tested and normally that would be my cue to leave, this time it was quite different and gave me a chance to get lots of feedback, some positive and quite unexpected too. My favourite being that "I looked like I know what I am doing."

Easter holidays are nearly over, not sure about the holiday part as they have gone so quickly and as normal we have been very busy. I am trying to learn to say NO to people but not getting there yet. We have dashed around the countryside and the children are quite over it all. After our 3 meltdown for the day from both of them, they were popped into bed for some quiet down time. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Some things have been achieved and some not so sucessful. However mostly the good outweighs the not so good so it is all balanced.

My red headed hurricanes birthday next week and he has decided (thank goodness) not for a party but a weekend at the coast instead. I love this. It makes me so happy that we can influence and guide their decisions still. The other night whilst traveling back from a visit to a good friend we decided to opt for take away. I suggested Maccers and was greeted with a chorus of No, YUCKO, then I suggested a common chicken takeway and again the same response. I asked if Japanese Udon noodles would be good and was greeted with an overwhelming yes, yum thank you. So to add to this treat we decided to sit in the restaurant and have a lovely meal. i like that at the moment we win over all the marketing for food. I am wondering when peer pressure added to this will change things?

No comments:

Post a Comment