Sunday, July 31, 2011

a lovely day

This week the weather has been getting quite lovely during the day and we have made a small amount of progress back in the garden. So many weeds and things to deal however the plants that we have planted last year have really taken off. I am so happy about the grevilliea's especially. They are all starting to flower and have really grown up quite a bit. The garden is starting to look more like the design that I want.

I am still very time poor to do everything that I want. The renovations and painting has just been left neglected. I realise that I cannot possibly worry about this at the moment with everything else especially the exams. So as much as I would love to desperately complete one or two or 30 of the tasks they are on hold. I have a couple of little shrubs to plant today to fill in a space with, some lovely natives so that I won't have to weed those spaces as much. Thats the plan. I am still searching for the beautiful native daisies that I have seen recently in magazines and gardening shows. I will have to make a trip to my favourite australian native nursery and get them there.

I cannot believe that I am more than 1/2 way through my course now. I have just had another exam and I am sweating waiting for the results. I can hardly sleep worrying about whether or not I did enough to pass. I did work hard, I did study quite a bit but I think I always feel that I can do more.

Another exam on Friday and that will be 2 more subjects completed and hopefully passed. Then on to oriental massage which sounds quite interesting. I have to confess that I have enjoyed the sports massage much more than I thought I would. The teacher is very dynamic and inspiring. I have made a few more new friends and the children are enjoying the experience of meeting others and their families.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying reading your posts Deb. I'm having trouble posting, but trying to give it a go. Neana xx

    ReplyDelete