Tuesday, July 19, 2011

when you cannot do anything....

Not many times have we come up against the fact that my Beautiful Little Petal does not have her twin here. Today we did. An excursion tomorrow and my Petal does not have a special little friend to sit with. It is breaking my heart hearing that she is not "normal" that she is a twin and they don't understand her, that she doesn't have her twin here and she would have someone lovely to sit with and that she shouldn't be in heaven. That she is needed here with her. That her other friends all have someone..... she doesn't!

I listened and listened and dried her tears and cuddled her and apologised whilst feeling that it was all my fault. What more can I do to fail my daughter, I have placed her in a world without her identical twin and she is miserable.

Instead of a happy time planning the excursion she is miserable and I am so sad for her. We have planned her meals, snackies and clothes and I fixed a flower onto her hat to help cheer her up but small or nothing in the scheme of things.

So now we are sitting down quietly together having dinner and I am wondering how I fix this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment