Monday, April 26, 2010

SO SICK OF THINGS!

I am venting today and I am SOOO sick of every public holiday and most weekend being woken early, before 8am with BUILDING WORKS thank you neighbour from hell and the lack of response when you ring both council and anyone else to report this.

I am sick of being alone even if it is a short time this time.

I am sick of washing bedding when my son, wee's or is sick the poor little mite.

I am sick of feeling like I get 2 steps forward with my list of things to do and then have to add 2 pages and redo some of the things already done.

I am very grateful for my health, for my beautiful children and my lovely family and friends. I am very grateful that I have a lovely if unfinished place to live.

Good night

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, i wish i could stop those pricks from across the road making noise. I hope you don't have sick kids much longer.
    Your list will get done but it all takes time.

    I love you and your house is amazing.
    I am glad to see hubby i back too. You look so much happier now. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete