Thursday, January 6, 2011

Molly

Molly is a fairly recent addition to my Hurricanes collection of pretend friends. This one is extra special. He came to me a couple of weeks ago and explained that he was really starting to fall in love with Molly. We believe that Molly might be the yellow train from Thomas the Tank. Sometimes she is human and other times she is not and doesn't have legs. Most of the time he is the same age as Molly and sometimes she has children.

Then last week when we were driving to visit someone. My Hurricane announced to me that he was not going to live with Molly anymore. That he was going to turn his life around. Molly was moving to Japan and he would like to visit, everyday! (A sutble hint that he would REALLY like to go back to Japan again soon). I normally reply with "fair enough."

His other friends include Astro Boy, James, Thomas and "M". Only one is real and gives him cuddles everyday that she sees him. Sometimes this collection grows and sometimes they are not talking to him and he is fighting with them all and then it is all out war. Normally these are days that he goes for a nap. It is quite complex and I have to fill in my other half on the days proceedings so that he doesn't get told off, for asking questions that he should know the answers to. My Hurricane does not hold back telling anyone and everyone off when he feels the need.

No comments:

Post a Comment