Thursday, February 7, 2013

JUDGEMENT!

I am finding that some days I don't want to talk to people.  I get like this when I am sick of being judged or just over others judging people in front of me.

I like our life, it's not easy..... its an amazing journey. I find that sometimes I just say "NO" and rant and rave at the kiddies too much and then other times it's just peace.  It's cuddles and tickles and baking and reading stories together and making things and fun.   I love my friends, they are amazing people!

I see so much judgement.... I hear it too!

Do you work?
Did you breastfeed?
Natural birth?
Have you finished your assignment?  I did mine in a week!
I don't think your daughter has special needs, she looks so normal!
You don't eat diary?
You don't go to McDonalds?
Do you buy things at an Op Shop?

The list goes on and on. How do they know when you are down to lay the boots in?  I sometimes go to places and don't say a word..... imagine how lovely it would be if things that we said were positive.  That people just helped friends.

Do you have days where you don't want to face the world!


------------

We have been working on the house. I have totally changed my mind about the colour, actually I have been brave enough to admit that I didn't want the lighter colour for the house, I do love it, I just have something different that I would like. I know others will say why?  I know that many will not agree with my choice, however we are the ones living with it and I really like it. "Enigma" is the colour choice. A dark charcoal colour and lighter trims. We are keeping the green roof as it goes nicely with the charcoal.  Planting a lot more green the same colour as the roof plants around the edging and trying to add more colour with purple doors perhaps an eggplant purple or something rich and lovely and then still working out more details. One area is nearly completed. I am so happy with the colour and my other half has decided that it's growing on him....  I think he was shocked with how dark I wanted the colour after he had lived with the other lighter colour for a while. I am not willing to do any photo's until it's finished I am taking progress photo's for us and will share when we are done or at least one area is done.



3 comments:

  1. Philip from AustraliaFebruary 8, 2013 at 10:06 AM

    Re: I don't think your daughter has special needs, she looks so normal!

    So maybe I need to teach her the line: "I like biting. It's like kissing, only there's a winner."

    That'd shut them up.

    Unless they recognised where it was from... in which case they are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judging you..
    I judge you ALL the time!!

    What are you so nice?
    How do you know how to shop for the good op shop stuff, when all I see is crap?
    Why have you been able to do such an amazing job with your kids?
    Damn you, why do you guys love such good organic food?
    Oh how I judge you!!!!
    There is sooo much to judge about you, but its all good.
    I cant find anything bad to judge about you!!!
    Oh yes I remember one thing...., you wear gum boots Nah bahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is tough but lots of good things happening. Soon the good things should outweigh the bad and everything will be better, the house making progress and you will finish up your final bit of coursework. Chip away, don't look back.

    ReplyDelete