Friday, October 8, 2010

Hearts

After school my Petal and myself sat down at the table with our craft things all spread out. We decided upon the colour and started to make a heart together. I took over a bit and my Petal was a little dismayed at the end at her lack of involvement so the second one she was given free rein and I was just allowed to help her upon request. It was a fabulous result and I am so pleased. My boy not to be out done went out to the garden and found a beautiful heart shaped leaf to give to me and proudly presented it to me. "My heart Mummy!"



Some afternoons are just so lovely!



We found all the information for the heart here http://www.purlbee.com/valentine-heart-pins/2009/1/28/mollys-sketchbook-valentine-pins.html



I also have to make the lovely bag of beans for her. She came home during the week and explained a task at school that she had had trouble with. The task was to throw a bean bag up in the air and clap before catching it. I thought she might be a little more motivated to practice if we firstly had a bean bag. and secondly if it was PINK. So after looking found a lovely one here http://www.purlbee.com/wool-felt-jelly-beans/2009/3/17/bag-of-beans.html and I am about to cut it out and run it up on the machine, of course if I make one for the Petal then the Red Headed hurricane will be making his demands so another one in Blue. He also wants to make a blueberry not a pink heart. Next I am looking for a blueberry pattern or modifying a pea on that I found as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment