Tuesday, October 5, 2010

my 4 years old dictionary.

I have my red headed hurricane who has from early on given things different names. I thought about writing them all down like I did with my girl and her words however somehow I didn't. until now.....

Bum bum, is a bin located outside.
Fox Tail, the subscription that you get for paid tv.
Wetting, the act of marriage.
Boundy barrel, a barrel with wheels that is used in the garden to relocate things generally soil or compost.
Gondalean, a big round thing in the middle of the road that cars go round and round. This is only referred to when a GPS is on.
Music box, a box that plays music normally cd's.
Grassy Man a grass tree growing in the garden or in a pot.
Rubbbbbeee dubbeeee a tummy rub with cream after a bath.
Buddled up, wrapped up in the towel after a shower or bath and carried around whilst being given Kisses!
Nanna Bread, naan bread served with curry.
Garlic Nanna, as above but garlic on top.
No thank ewes, food that is not appealing in either smell or texture.
Morang a Tang, a large orange monkey.
Bummet Train, the bullet train in Japan that goes extremely fast.
Woofy cushion, a cushion that you sit on that makes funny noises.
Gangle a pathway in the garden leading to somewhere secret.


That is about all I can think of at the moment. I am sure that I will add to this list. It is funny how the little things the children do or say that are the most appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment