Wednesday, April 7, 2010

French Masters

OK, we are all set now to go early tomorrow morning to Canberra.... the French Masters are calling.

the kiddies are at Nanny and Pops all settled in bed, and hopefully asleep by now inspite of all the excitement of a sleepover.

My other half is off to Spain on Saturday so there goes the rest of the weekend, however before then will be good.

We had a good day today with a little sleep in this morning, a visit to the hairdressers a very long over due visit! My redheaded hurricane was not impressed when our lovely stylist spiked up his hair, "put that flat and don't put that yucky stuff in my hair, don't make it stick up I am not having it that way!" Then off to Moppit http://www.moppit.com.au/ for a bit of shopping and playing with toys. My little Petal got a new coat, sparkly and a new twirly skirt, the twirling is important however the ric rac along the hem was the most important part, I must remember to add some when next making her a skirt. I picked up beautiful vintage ric rac at St Andrews market not that long ago.

Good night, an early one now.... up very early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment