Saturday, April 17, 2010

a warm weekend.

Well my redheaded hurricane is now wearing no night nappies and
I have been very busy washing his bedding, I am wondering who will give in first. He is very stubborn and inspite of getting out of bed and going to the toilet he still goes back to bed and has a lovely time marking his territory. He has also started calling out again at night time and waking me. I wish that things were a bit easier at the moment as my back is not playing ball either.

My Little Petal is going to have a confidence boast very soon and is allowed to go and read to the Preps at school and look after them for a bit. I was talking to her lovely Prep Teacher and she came up with this brilliant idea and I am hoping that this encourages her to amazing things that she is more than capable of.

Just a short one today, I have bought the material to finish of the butterfly kimono (vintage) piece to hang up and I need to just finish off sewing in the ends of the scarf that I knitted for my friend and then I will need to finish off a few more ufo's. There are always lots of them waiting and calling to me. No gardening until the back improves!

No comments:

Post a Comment