Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Going away....

Easter didn't quite start off as I thought it would. An early morning call certainly changed the direction and now it is Spain, no not for me, for my other half, how long for I hear you asking well that is the million dollar question, especially with the red headed hurricanes birthday fast approaching.



It felt like a cloud hanging over us all the whole of the Easter break. Sad really as it goes quickly enough although we did manage to fit in quite a bit. Including a visit to http://www.manningham.vic.gov.au/play/playgrounds/templestowe_lower_playgrounds/wombat_bend.html?s=1001 Wombat Bend on a lovely day. Also a quick trip to the movies to see http://www.howtotrainyourdragon.com/ How to Train your Dragon it was lovely and the 2 kiddies thoroughly enjoyed it as did the adults. Later off to Grilled and then to Trampoline for a great ice cream. Inspite of the insistence of my little Petal to try a different flavour, I did only have vanilla, but it is wicked vanilla bean vanilla.

A visit to Hurstbridge farmers market was lovely also... not much veggies to be had but still very enjoyable.


Now I am off to do a bit of research about Spain, wondering what I will find. Hopefully some good Tapas recipes and some foodie things and other items for him to bring home, also find out some lovely things for my other half to visit whilst there.


Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. so nat fair about your hubby going away. They should really pay for all of you to go there...
    I am glad you got some good things in with the family for Easter though...
    Thinking of you and big (((HUGS))) to you too...xxx

    ReplyDelete