Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Already

Where has this year gone, Easter Sunday today and I am still struggling that I didn't get my summer list done. HAPPY EASTER everyone.

My friends beautiful boy is home from hospital waiting for the team to get ready for the next operation. It feels a little like the calm before the storm. I spent the day with her and you know it never feels like it is enough. I did take chocolate so that has to earn a few brownie points.

It was so sad seeing all the very very sick children and families and how they function as this being normal for them. It really breaks your heart and makes you very aware of how hard things can be. I feel that I have done my fair share of hospital time for a little while with my own family. I know a little of how they feel.

One plant today planted, a few more the other day and we also collected a few more today sigh at Hurstbridge farmers market so I think we are back to where we started with LOTS to plant, at least now is the right time of the year to be out in the garden and the children are enjoying being out there too. Especially after today's effort of finding FAR TOO MANY eggs and eating FAR TOO MANY AS WELL!!!!!

The red headed hurricane is sleeping the chocolate high off now. We are off to visit our Angel and take some flowers, lilies of course and pink ones. We left some for the other 2 twinless twins as well, Amy and Charlie.

Going to have some lovely scallop and white wine pie.

PIE!

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Blondie,
    You have done so much for us. There is not a moment that goes by, that i do not think of how much of a blessing your friendship means to me..

    All those sick children in hospital that did not make it home for Easter.. They are in my thoughts also.

    You have to stop thinking you don't do enough..
    Who was there for me and my little boy?? You were...

    I love you to pieces...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good wishes to you and your friend and both of your families in such difficult times.

    ReplyDelete