Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Worry

Today has been a lovely day, nice and warm not too warm but there have been dark clouds hovering.

Our beautiful friend is asking for prayers for her son, I am praying and hoping and wondering why these things happen especially to children. So we wait now. I will be with her Thursday, my day is being cleared of anything else, my children have a friend taking a day off to mind them and I will just be hers for the day. I wish it was for better circumstances.

I planted today but didn't feel in the mood. 3 more plants including a passion fruit and some mulch however lost interest in that too. Today was not the day for gardening.

The children were ratty too, I think they pick up on the mood of the household. A bit of Madagascar and playing outside with Daddy when he came home from work lifted every ones spirits a little.

My Redheaded Hurricane asked me today when I was going to die, I told him that I had no immediate plans, that i wasn't sick, that I wasn't doing crazy and dangerous things and I was eating my veggies, he seemed satisfied with this answer.

Craft is on hold till tomorrow. We had a lovely day and hope to finish some projects later this week.

A short one today, we will see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment: