Monday, June 11, 2012

Biggest Morning Tea

Lots has been happening in between assignments, school, hospital visits and friends getting very sick. We had a moment to reflect on those that were fighting the good fight and those that had fought and lost the battle to cancer. My beautiful father (Poppy) being one of them.

We (the children and myself) went to Cathie's Biggest Morning Tea.








It was a lovely afternoon of cakes, crafts and beautiful people getting together and producing an amazing event.  I even saw Curly Pops, I was too overwhelmed with all the amazing bloggers to even saw one word.  I was happy to just know that I was in great company and I could quietly reflect on what this all meant.

The children had so many helpings of cake and biscuits and all the beautiful items i lost count. My Hurricane who was in a very disagreeable mood was so happy there and on the way home, I got hugs and sorry mummy and more hugs and kisses.

We managed to win one of the many raffles and I came home with a lovely big slice of cake for my other half and pillows and hearts and very happy children.




No comments:

Post a Comment