Monday, June 18, 2012

New Blogs

I was speaking to one of my class mates yesterday and found that we have a few things in common besides massage. One being that food is important to us and two is that she has a blog as well.  I was thrilled to bits and asked if she would be happy to share this with me.  Last night after getting home from class I received the link. I was so excited I decided to make something straight away. I quickly looked and found something that I thought would be lovely to make and eat.  Ginger cup cakes  was my choice, I announced to the children that they could help and I had one volunteer immediately. The hurricane wanted to finish his reader first so he was helping in a bit.

I think there is something really nice about the smell of baked goods filling the house, something special that everyone seems to get involved in, the licking the bowl, the watching the oven and the eating of when they are still hot!


There are so many lovely recipes on this blog that I am going to try. We did enjoy the cupcakes as something a bit different.





1 comment: