Monday, June 4, 2012

working on the face

So now that my Petal is out of the acute stage and her earache is starting to lessen I am working on remedial massage to help get some movement back into her face. If nothing else it will provide some relaxation and comfort.

I went to school on Thursday with the sole purpose of asking what to do. I have all this amazing medical knowledge at my disposal and I had to use it.

So firstly we are starting on a simple face massage, building up to a full face massage, working especially on the areas that are not working.  I have also notice some other tight spot areas forming on her neck and shoulders so i am starting some remedial work there too.

So many assignments and catching up on all the housework that has been ignored whilst my Petal has been sick.

On Wednesday afternoon we are back to the hospital for our follow up appointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment