Wednesday, November 7, 2012

goodbye October nothing new.

I tried very hard to not let October overwhelm me and yet it always does, my boy was very sick.....my girl managed to sprain her wrist and I was working then a death of a close family friend.   Such a hard hard time and then we finish the month with Hallowe'en and our wedding anniversary.  I did manage to mostly Buy Nothing New that month.  I hadn't considered our wedding anniversary however that didn't prove to be such a challenge after all.  My other half was very happy with his present of a designer beer glass and I wanted a mixing bowl or 2.  Both were secondhand and we loved them no less.  Did they fit in with crystal well they did in our minds so that is all that mattered.

This is my anniversary present notice the butterflies very appropriate and the next one too.



An early present from my lovely Mother-in-law on a recent girls trip to Bendigo. What fun that was!





Just before our anniversary we attended a funeral of a close family friend.  I was meant to meet up with her that week and her birthday was coming up too. I was looking forward to seeing this lovely lady and listen to her amazing stories and her words of wisdom.  Talking about my parents whom she knew so well, her love and caring for me and my family.   Her wealth of knowledge and insight into people was wonderful, now gone........ 


No comments:

Post a Comment