Tuesday, November 27, 2012

momentum

Can you believe how quickly Christmas is coming?  I find that I have been more organised other years. This year has been very trying and I haven't been nearly as organised. I am still working on the hamper and I try to find things every week otherwise I will be visiting my friends with it incomplete.  I am trying to work out what would be good presents for family and friends. Normally I have this sorted not so this year.

The children are happily getting in the Christmas spirit. This year there was a requirement for an Advent Calendar.  I thought well a chocolate one would work well and then realised that dairy free was not an easy option so we changed tactics and went for a Star Wars Lego one. My Petal was not that interested in the concept, she doesn't like having to commit herself to something on a daily basis.  My Hurricane is a different story. He is so excited and has been trying to understand how it all works.  Not really sure that he has to wait firstly till December to start this and then he can only do ONE door a day.   It should be fun to see what happens.

I have been a lot busier with my massaging I have a couple of regulars now and this certainly is greatly appreciated just before Christmas.   I want to do a Hot Rock course. I have seen one that I think would be great, see how many mums would like that.

Enjoying the rain today. I hope your gardens are enjoying the water too.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment