Saturday, March 20, 2010

And that would be four now!

The farmers market had a special addition of the sustainable event and my little Petal was out celebrity spotting today and managed to get a photo with our favourite gardener.... Vasilli. He had some fabulous advice and was absolutely lovely, I hope his back gets better very soon. (so that is 4 now, Coxy, Ricky Lee, Paul and Vasilli.) It was a lovely day meeting up with my very good friend and some of her family. Later we dashed off to a nearby childrens park and had another play with the kiddies, mine had face painting donw. My petal had rainbow and butterflies, my redheaded hurricane was a tiger!

Talking about backs (keep up i am sure that I mentioned something a while ago) I have done my an injury and things are very slow at the moment hense the lack of bloging going on.

I hope when you get a chance you check out my new addition to my blog list... Tania would love a visit and a few followers. Kootoyoo has a beautiful recipe today and Tinniegirl will just make you stop and pounder a little.

Nearly the school holidays, planting has come to a grinding halt as of Tuesday and so I have over 25 plants desperately calling to me to plant. My new favourite is ebay and getting them delivered, it worked a treat this week and so 20 plants came through the post. Love ebay!

At least on Sunday we had a busy day and managed to put in about 4 hours in the garden without too many interruptions. i love having an answering machine I just wish that people would leave messages when they ring, sometimes i am as far away as the garden and trying desperately to get to the phone sigh.

Ok all over the place, I will be a bit more organised tomorrow if my back allows me to sit at the computer.

My dear friend have a lovely flight and see you when you get back.

Bye for now when i have a bit less pain I will be back!!!! (I promise!)


1 comment: