Monday, March 29, 2010

First Week Day of the School Holidays.

Today is a lovely rainy day and I am about to set the children up for painting, an indoor sport. We bought all our missing supplies that we needed yesterday and have a wonderful collection of paint, fabric paint and other necessary items to entertain and help the creative juices to flow.



I also collected a couple of shells last week from our visit to Bonbeach and to collect an item from Ebay. The redheaded hurricane had a ball playing in the sand and falling in the water with his clothes on. He has his blue shell. I am going to thread up the shells and make a little present for my Petal.



I am also hoping to make a couple of these for my Petal.... just searching for perfect material to use in my stash. http://jezzeblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/flat-pattern-hair-band.html



So our inspiration for the paint was from an amazing artist and author Kelly Rae Roberts. My Petal and myself saw her beautiful work and decided that we should together make our own creation, so armed with hearts stickers, paint and lots of imagination we are going to attempt our own beautiful piece of artwork http://kellyraeroberts.com/shop/art-plaques/quiet-courage-art-plaque/ Stay tuned for the results.



I am still attemtping to plant the remaining 20 odd plants and me and the Redheaded hurricane managed to do quite a few the other day. The rain is great. Plus the significant other planted up the veggie garden with a few more additions of dwarf snow peas and some lettuces. YUM!

So all in all there is a bit of progress happening in the garden and I am hoping to enlist the Petal to do some gardening too.



Have a good day, I am thinking of you and my beautiful friend I am praying for you and your beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment