Friday, March 19, 2010

Rain lovely Rain

Today was a great day, i managed to catch up with my friend and her beautiful boy. Make sure that you don't miss the photo of her boy enjoying his lunch, like my redheaded hurricane he does enjoy his food. Anyhow we met up for http://www.magnoliasquare.com.au/ and had a lovely time making a few purchases (I love my chairs) and chat. After that to Acland Street for lunch and her boy made a great choice of lunch places. Thank goodness I had my lovely friend with me as I have discovered that it is always good to only purchase as much as you can carry!



We saw Michael Klim there and I even had the courage to say hello. No photo this time but I will next time I promise. My Little Petal who celebrity spots and gets photos was not with us. It just would not have been right to get one without her. We agreed that it was the best Magnolia Square to date, although I did love the last one at Malvern Townhall.



We even had a job offer to go and work at some of the markets so my friend and myself are going to work out the logistics and off to markets we will go to sell some Ricci's Bikkies. I have to admit that I might eat more than I sell as they are SOOO lovely, hows that for good sales technique, just practising!!!



My next adventure is today now (forgot to publish that would be a blonde moment) I have your bikkies in the car already for you and that will be another blog..... see you after the farmers market.




Bye for now.


Ps will publish the photo's on the next one (another blonde moment).

1 comment: