Thursday, March 18, 2010

A long week....

So it has been a busy couple of days.

I will go back to the french provincial design course/seminar that I attended. It was wonderful, started the evening with a glass of champagne, fruit and cheese. Then settled down to learn a few things, I have ideas swirling around in my head. I had a plan to milk wash a table in the bedroom however it is part of a set so I am not rethinking this and looking for the perfect side table. I am also looking for a Louis chair (A copy) of course I would have to sell my first born son to get the real thing. The last and most expensive with be the big ticket item of an amoire that is my dream list.

So who would have thought that a style that was around over 400 years ago would still be current and popular today. A relaxed style that translates well in Australia.

Next was last night we saw the new movie of "Alice in Wonderland" 2D, (I don't like the 3D option that much.) It was great, had a lovely evening of gold class comfort. Well worth going to see and very enjoyable night of lovely light entertainment.

In between this my little redheaded hurricane and myself have been planting and having a lovely time in the garden... today was a bit humid, so not so long. We did manage to do some weeding and planted a lovely new olive tree, that would be 2 now. We also managed to find and plant the passionfruit and a clematis (native of course). The garden is getting at least 1 hour of attention everyday lately. The results are starting to be visible. Even the parcel delivery man commented on how much things have changed since the last delivery. Nice to know we are making progress.

Ok well that is it, off to work on some more ideas for the french provincial look in the bedroom. Good night.

1 comment: