Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Beginning

You know those weekends, where you look up and it is all over! It was so busy that we hardly had time to breathe.

It started with fish and chips with Nanny and Pop and ended with a blog instructions albiet a bit go for it you will work it out from a good friend! (Thanks Phil)

So this is it, my best friend from Daylesford said that we had to do this so here it is... I cannot imagine what on earth is going to be put here just yet but stay tuned.....see you when I get another moment.

I might add that there have been a few great blonde moments setting up this blog hmmm.

Also my twin moment for today was at the gardening group... another mother with twin girls and a boy, one of the girls names was Lily. I wish that had been me with the 2 girls running around. What would I give!

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I spotted that you had a blog on Facebook, so thought I'd add a comment :O) Hope your blog goes well. At least you have one set up, which is a lot more than I have achieved lol.

    Lesley Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, Deb, those twin moments when we see what we wish we had...I'm having way too many of them at the moment - 10 year anniversary is in less than a month and twin boys of about that vintage seem to be everywhere :(
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete