Monday, May 14, 2012

Free things!


I was talking to my Other Half, about when I was younger and we did school projects.   We would write away to the company (which involved getting paper, planning the letter, addressing the envelope, getting a stamp, walking to the post office and sending that letter) and receive lots of lovely free things back in return for a simple letter, the companies that gave extra's were always discussed and agreed that we really liked them.  Absolutely loved it, it was always exciting to see what the companies would send. I was thinking how much things  have changed, that it's just not the same now clicking on google and doing a search or liking on Facebook as it was sending a letter and waiting for the parcel to arrive in the post.

I don't know about you but I love getting free things, our budget being so very tight, I have been finding ways of getting free things or samples every chance I get.  Lets face it who doesn't have a tight budget nowadays!

A few discoveries are T2 tea. I love those lovely expensive beautiful teas.  I also get very happy when you walk in that you can try whatever they have on offer normally about a sample size of 6, this is just the start!   Did you know that you can ask for tasters or 1 or 2 without having to purchase anything? I get these lovely little samples for when we go away or just a morning treat.  When we were away at the coast we have 5 or 6 to choose from and they are fantastic. They also have a free club to join and
I will let you know how that goes... how many samples etc that you receive.

Kleenex is letting you send out free samples to friends at the moment. I don't know the size however I have sent a couple of people so i am sure they will let me know. Who doesn't need any and every tissue they can get their hands on with this lovely cold weather we are having.

Moo is also getting you started on a free, just free, 10 sample business cards. I think this is great to see what you are looking for.

Stay tuned I am sure that I will find lots more free things whilst procrastinating on my study for my exam next week.









No comments:

Post a Comment