Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lovely Surprise

Yesterday in the mail I received a lovely surprise.

It was a beautiful present from my dear sister-in-law.  Thank you lovely Louise.  (I am thrilled.)

It is a beautiful butterfly scarf and it matches so well with my recent purchase of my ring from Kimono Reincarnate and it has beautiful butterflies to remind me of my Angel.

I love presents especially ones that are so very special.

I also did another massage again last night. It was an emergency call one that came when I needed to practice my lovely new technique Myofascial release. A subject that I really enjoy, my teacher is brilliant and I hang off every word he says. His bedside manner is amazing and he knows exactly how to encourage you to relax and be effective with his wonderful and gentle treatments, a big contrast to the Trigger points, search and destroy techniques that we learnt a few weeks ago.

Whilst blogging about this lovely item I looked up and saw a rosella in our tree just outside the window. It is a good start to the rainy day.

Now off to do some study, the books are calling to me, insisting that I do this.




No comments:

Post a Comment