Thursday, May 10, 2012

Washi Tape and My Remedial Massage Course

My course is moving along now. I have re-sat the trigger point exam and passed without any problems. I have 4 more assignments to do and another 1 pending.   I have done myofascial release 1 and 2 and found the technique fascinating and amazing, fabulous teacher; Michael Stanborough. I have also started reflexology studies who knew that we have 7200 nerve endings in our feet.  Seems very interesting and I am looking forward to the next class. We are doing cupping (vacuum) and I have lots of pretty circles on my arms, back, chest and abdomen.  We haven't done our legs yet!  I have really enjoyed glass flame cupping and anatomy does my head in so much to learn. I am still just chipping away at things. I have so many assignments that if I think too hard about them my head hurts!


Just when I think that I am doing so much better with my diet and lifestyle I get a reality check with all the lovely toxins coming out.  These do not hurt, they are not bruises just marks, if you press on them they don't have any ouch problems unless they are right on a trigger and that happens as well. This one is not done using the Eastern philosophies strictly trigger points and tight spots. No meridians or Qi.

So in other news. My Other Half's father is in hospital and slowly coming good. We didn't know if he would make it and it has been a really tough time.  I was at school on that weekend of course. He was raced to hospital the evening before Grandparents day.  So we kept the kiddies home and made things.

So we made a washi tape book. I have bought some more washi tape for both the kiddies as the boy was very interested.  I am very keen to see what lovely creations they are going to make





So even though my Petal didn't get to make lovely things at school with her grandparents at least she did have a lovely day at home making something with her parents.  The Washi covered notebook worked a treat.  (Thank you Sew Delicious)!

That evening we went out to a lovely restaurant with a friend. This was his birthday present to my Red Headed Hurricane and he thought that was wonderful.  Fondue was what he wanted, cheese for main and chocolate for dessert so this is what we had.



I think the smile says it all!












2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb! The washi tape book looks great!! And that fondue...mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely! Just what we needed. My Petal was very happy with her finished product and took it to school. So glad that she was able to make something wonderful too (thank you). I hope you post more wonderful Washi Tape ideas?

      Delete