Friday, July 13, 2012

This Friday

Normally on Friday i go over and look after my father in law whilst his wife (my mother in law), goes out and does a bit of shopping groceries pays bill and runs around madly in the short time that I give her. This friday it didn't happen. He had to go to hospital again on Thursday evening.  The infection has come back and is raging through him.  I worry about what will happen if they don't get on top of it shortly.  He is older and frail.  I would have never thought to have explained him as this a few months ago how quickly things change.  I had the music therapy and a few other ideas that my wonderful study buddy had brainstormed together. Maybe even a musical.  I was going to see if he would enjoy something from his era.  I have a few available to me. I like the positive responses we have had so far.

I thought well I have an exam on Tuesday and a workbook due so I will do lots of study. I am exhausted especially emotionally and I came to a grinding halt.  I felt guilt, I felt a huge range of emotions however nothing is going to motivate me to do it today (well maybe tonight) but not today.  I didn't want to, I don't even know what I need to study.  This one is bothering me a lot. I should contact my teachers I should do lots of things and nothing happened.

I thought about it, ignored it, worried and then typed on Facebook group. I am not enlightened yet.

Maybe a look through the notes and a bit of work on it might help. If not if all else fails I am sure a movie will help me to feel a bit better.




No comments:

Post a Comment