Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hump day

So more progress today. The car is being worked on, ideas are being discussed and information sought. More cooking, a red capsicum chutney or relish and I still need to find some more recipes . Routine is back on track and the days are whittling down quickly to when I go to school.

I have been planning lunches for the kiddies and dinners for the family. The pantry that is quite well stocked has been wonderful. Also what is left of the veggies patch after the hail on Christmas day has been good. Normally we have blueberries, tomatoes, herbs and other lovely goodies but this year just some strawberries a few and some cucumbers but every little bit helps. I am surprised at how easy the transition with food has been. We have stopped all take away and not one request for it has been made to date. It would seem as long as we make the things they are very happy.

I am considering taking some things to a market to sell. Nothing that I have made or anything like that just out grown toys clothes and other bit nd pieces. I will see how I go, I m getting together a collection and working out if I have enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment