Friday, February 17, 2012

this week

It's has been a funny week up and down like a yo yo. We are trying to establish a routine but that is not easy. We are making a little progress with things but not great yet next week I am sure will be much more productive.

The children and myself were in the car to do errands after school, we were talking together and my Red Headed Hurricane asked if I was a twin too. I replied that I wasn't just Alia. He then proceeded to tell me that our Petal is very, VERY special then. "More special than we could ever imagine!" I felt that he was right and agreed with him.

I did a bit of sewing. The curtains that cover my boys cupboard are finally finished and now I don't have to worry about pins appearing on the floor where he sits and plays lego or dolls with his sister. Not to mention that I am chuffed I was able to do this all by myself. I am hoping that this new found confidence with a bit of sewing will not stop and I will attempt another project next week before I go back to school.

My Petal has two new "best friends". One is a lovely twin girl and another is a girl in the year younger. It would seem that separating her from her main group of friends has not been too detrimental to her as she has managed to release her death grip on her other friend from Kinder. I am watching my Petal happier than she has been for a while with her new friend.

I have not been massaging and I am sort of happy for the break. It will be a trying year and having this time to just catch up on things around the house is helping. I have one set up in 2 weeks or less than and i am sure that I will have a few more booked in by then.

On the positive side, sewing has been happening, cooking and baking so that has been helping my creative outlet and our budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment