Monday, February 6, 2012

well another year....

Today the kiddies both started school. My red headed hurricane has his first day at prep, there was no tears, no I will miss you or don't go just yet, it was bye bye, I am going to have so much fun. So that was it! No hesitation just ready for the next challenge. Good to see that he is feeling confident and ready. My Petal wasn't quite so good but she was happy to be with her friends and start a new school year. All smiles and happiness.

I dashed home, did lots and lots of chores and even had a moment to think. I miss them dearly. My Petal was happy to be back, she is not with her core group of friends this year so I am wondering how that will work for her. I am hoping that it allows her to make a new group of friends and enjoy others as well. She normally has no problems making friends so I am waiting to hear all about it.

I have less than 1 month before I return to classes to remedial massage this time (Full time). I am dreading the workload and juggling the day to day responsibilities and family. It is going to be very interesting. At least now I have my regulars (amazing group of women that help me get through the year) I can practice on and keep massaging during the year to get my hours up and practice the new skills that I am learning. Not to mention help them. I had a lovely message today of how much one of the mums needed me and missed me. That was grand! Always nice to be need and help someone.

I have a to do list that is a mile long however I am not phased, I am just going to keep chipping away. So far my boys room has been painted. He is very happy and well that is a task that has been hanging around on the list FAR TOO LONG. So now all I have to do is sew his curtains and then I will leave it be for a moment oppps no I have to paint the skirting, he wants white and rejected my choice of wood with vanish. No problem it can go in our room instead. Which is next on the painting list. I made a start on the undercoat and that is it. The hot weather, the holidays and the assignments took over.

So for the next month. I need to catch up with the lovely friends. The ones that are still talking to after I had no time whilst studying last year to even have a short visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment