Thursday, February 9, 2012

moving along

Move along!

I am feeling like things are moving a bit into more positive territory. I saw things making progress today both at home and outside. I like to stay home and feel safer when something bad happens or a big change, I am not sure which one this falls into one or the other category. I had a good day today. I spent money, getting things with money that I received from a refund. I did surveys and qualified for movie tickets, I did ironing and washing.

My other half does not want to work for someone again. I think we hate what people can do to our little family and turn our world upside down every year. I am unsure how this will work but I do like the idea of being self sufficient and not answering to a boss that might treat us and our family like dirt which has occurred too many times in the past. I like the idea of him working from home. I like the idea of being able to do other things and not having to be reliant on traveling to the city and hoping the traffic is good and he will be home at a semi-decent time. So i am open to what is happening and adjusting to this. In the meantime we are finding ways to bring in money and have very little expenditure.

We are off on a picnic with the family (brother and his lovely family) on the weekend. All we hope for is decent weather and if not we will find somewhere with cover i am sure. The simple pleasures are often the best and the cheapest.


No comments:

Post a Comment