Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A beautiful blue bowl full of ripe banana's

I have a beautiful blue bowl (that lovely bright, bright blue) full of banana's, 8 in total.  As they were ripe and ready to be used. I decided to get a couple of recipes and turn them into Banana Muffins (Although I did add vanilla extract and lactose free milk as I had no soy) and Banana Bread.  I was very tempted to get my other half to make a beautiful and decedent brandied banana dessert however we needed things for school snacks.  Now that banana's are back to being a very reasonable price this might have to be done in the near future.  In the meantime we needed more than just one decedent dessert and cooked banana's in butter and vanilla sugar.




The bowl is empty now waiting for more banana's or something equally as good.

So we made some lovely baked goodies and the house smells lovely and then more muesli and some juice apple and pear, with our lovely gifted juicer, thank you my beautiful friend, it has a permanent place on our bench and is being used.  So good. I have lots of juice recipes that I am keen to try and hopefully start on a juice diet. i am very convinced after talking to my good friend, who has been juicing on a daily basis for a few weeks now, also I saw some of fat, sick and nearly dead. I felt very convinced that this would be an amazing journey for myself and my other half.




Some of the organic products that we were very uncompromising on have been let go sometimes the budget doesn't stretch that far this is not a permanent thing just for the time being.  I think that buying organic is extremely important and not something that I want to dismiss or stop.

 On the positive side after checking with I Select today.  We found that we could save at least $50 a month on our health insurance, plus claim a few items that we have receipts for so this is a bonus.  I will be checking the comparisons prices for the rest of the insurances later this week.












No comments:

Post a Comment