Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 2 and Day 3

Yesterday was day 2.  We were all still so sad that our girl is away. I realised without having any contact with her that I was saying the same things to my Hurricane as I did when mum died.   "It's alright, to be sad", "I know that you miss her."  "We will see her again!"  It had been a grieving process for all of us. I was going to spend time in her room sorting and culling a few things however I cannot possibly do that.   I have left it totally untouched, I walk in and stand there and walk out a few minutes later.

I was at school yesterday and struggling to keep up with what was happening. Transverse friction and Trigger points didn't see important,  I was cross and tired and over most things.  I had a misunderstanding with another student and sat down in tears.  I will be very happy when she is home later today.  I have lots of cuddles to catch up on.

I keep thinking what a wonderful school but goodness I hate this part. I am sure that I will feel very differently once she is home and telling us all about her adventures. When I see her clothes filthy and know that she has had a ball and she has formed some lovely close friendships however until then it just feels AWFUL.




No comments:

Post a Comment