Monday, March 26, 2012

A lovely blue bowl full of capsicums

I forgot that we also got some lovely flowers from the Market yesterday. One bunch for me and a pink bunch for my petal.  She felt that she wasn't going to miss out and the lovely man at the market gave us a great price for 2 bunches instead of one.  Any excuse to use my lovely green vase.   A present from my mum so all the more important for me.



We managed to do the apples last night and they were dehydrated over night in the Fowlers dehydrator.  We bought it years and years ago at the Royal Melbourne show.  We did use it originally and then somehow it had been forgotten.  After using again last night I am thinking about the next thing to dehydrate? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  The children both have the apples with a bit of cinnamon on them in their snack box today. So we will have to wait for the verdict.  We used about 1 kilo (just over) and filled up the trays.




A little veggie garden has been renovated. We did leave one tomato plant as it has quite a few little ones on it nearly ready for picking.  After they are removed we will be planting the broad beans.    Still looking for an apricot and lime tree. I am also hoping to get another garden bed just like this one and put it in the garden as well as one bed is not enough for us to produce the food we require and not really utilising our garden to the best of it's ability.



This is our lovely blue bowl and this time full of capsicums. I am going to turn some into roasted capsicum chutney with ginger and the rest I am probably going to stuff again as this is great for dinner and for lunches.  I love all the colours of the capsicums in the bowl and use it as a decoration.  A constantly changing one.  It's just lovely having all the beautiful colours from nature in the house at the moment.

I did my massage today (my first paid one) which was great. The client is such a beautiful lady and I felt very energised after doing this. I can also use this lovely lady as part of my logbook assignment.  I hope that I will get another appointment in the near future with her. I also have to say that the best part was afterwards when I sat down for a cup of tea and cake.  Beautiful china was bought out and fresh baked cake.  I felt like royalty and the conversation was lovely. I have to dash off and collect the children from school and ring a dear friend who is not feeling well (poor love).

I have an assignment on trigger points due in 9 days.   I am working on it. slowly, there is so much information and amazing the things that can be achieved with trigger point.  I was thinking before that I would not be able to use on children however that was a mistake.  this technique from what I have read now can be used on children in fact it is best to get rid of the trigger as soon as you discover it. I found a couple today however I thought I would wait until the next appointment before we ventured into this territory.















No comments:

Post a Comment