Wednesday, March 14, 2012

day 1!

So today we packed our Petal off on the bus and waved goodbye. I watched her try to find someone to sit with on the bus and everyone else seemed to have someone. I stood back and smiled and tried to think positive thoughts, that soon she would find someone.  That a little buddy was just about to arrive or was standing in the groups of children.

I waved to her as she was sitting by herself on the bus.  I watched desperately waiting for a friend to come to her and say I wanted to sit with you. I watched her smiling and waving to me and died inside seeing that empty seat next to her. A very painful reminder that her twin is not here. The teachers popped someone next to her to fill up the seats.  So maybe next time she will have a little buddy that wants nothing more than to sit next to my Beautiful, Amazing and Wonderful Little Petal.

I went home and found it too hot to bake, although i think that is my excuse.  I cleaned out the linen cupboard instead. I found an amazing amount to sort and no thoughts of homework or baking or even juicing entered my thoughts.  The hours went slowly until it was time to collect my Hurricane from school. A sad little boy who is also missing his little Petal very much.  How many hours till Friday......?




No comments:

Post a Comment