Thursday, March 1, 2012

Started today

I ran out of time, I had big plans for making my massage bag, my phone had even bigger plans to die and take out our carrier with it.  I spent most of yesterday running around trying desperately hard to get it fixed and ended up getting another one. Then most of the evening discussing with my carrier that I shouldn't need credit on my phone to receive a simple text message and that I had not signed any contracts when I purchased my sim at Safeway.  Also when I did put credit on my phone that it was sending me the same message and that I was still not receiving the text messages and no I wasn't trying to send any and no I didn't want to go on to a plan and no I didn't want to take my sim card out and reset my phone to factory settings and NO I didn't want to go to another department and spend another 15 minutes on hold and NO clearly it wasn't my new phone that was causing the problem as the messages were coming directly from them.   Why on earth would I need credit on my phone to receive a simple text message and would they come through once I had credit, Yes of course I was assured and No they didn't was what eventuated.

An SMS you tried to send or receive has failed as you are out of credit for that message type. Recharge now to allow future SMS messages to be sent or received


I did find some material in my stash and I did stare at it quite intently whilst I was on hold to my carrier but nothing eventuated.



I managed opps I mean we managed (as my Red Headed Hurricane helped) to make some lovely Thai Chicken sausage rolls for the children's lunchbox and muesli but that is where it ended. I am out of lovely baked treats until tomorrow.  I am trying to think of something for next weeks baked treats and for visitors.



I started school and have a mountain of homework as per usual. Including an amazing project that if I prove to be good enough will be submitted to another authority and see If a grant can be organised. This is of course very early days.  I will see where it goes. The pressure is on. I have the bare bones of what I want to do and I am going to start writing this week. I am purposing to do my 6000 words on the effects of remedial massage on the soft tissue of a child with mild CP.  I really think that I will do everything in my power to make sure it is good enough who knew what would unfold today?  So this takes me in another direction again or maybe this is the right direction now.

I have also organised 3 massages in the near future and a meeting with another mum who already has her own business doing yes Remedial Massage.  I am very determined to get on top of the assignments, log book and research project and not leave it to the last month or 2 like I did last time. Although in all fairness one assignment last time was given to us in the last 2 months to complete instead of the allocated time.  Part time evening courses is very different to full time.

My Petal did a lovely surprise for us and decorated the table in fairy dust, so pretty I love that she lives in a world where things are lovely and magical  I felt very privileged to share this world during dinner and see all the pretty sparkles.  Sometimes it is the simple things that mean the most.

Very tired and a little overwhelmed by today's events sulking off to bed now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment