Wednesday, March 28, 2012

more savings.

Our children had their sports day today and I had tears and sadness from my Hurricane and my Petal was just accepting of the fact that she will NEVER win any of the races no matter how hard she tries. I find this fact very difficult to accept and wonder if something different could be done to make the sports day a bit more fun and not just competitive.  That we watch the same children year after year winning and returning home with lots of fabulous stories of triumph.  Lots of cuddles and a few treats seemed to help make things feel a little less problematic.

We have now changed the health insurance policy and managed to save nearly $80 a month without making any sacrifices to our cover, in fact we found that we could claim more.  Next on the list is the electricity and gas. We have searched on I Select again and found that we could save with our own provider so the next step is to either contact them or Energy Watch and let them do the talking. Either way this will help with our finances.  Any reductions for nothing more than a few clicks on the web and a phone call has to be good. After that insurances for the car will be checked.  I have to say that I was very surprised but pleased with the outcome to date.

I have a few massages booked in for next week and it is looking like the school holidays will fly by.  I am busy everyday next week with either school, assignment or massages.  I am wondering when things will not be so hectic. I feel the sense of guilt creeping in again, especially when my other half suggested that we do a day trip and I looked at each and every day and wondered when I would be able to squeeze this in. The reality is that I will not be able to go!   I think a trip to the movies will be my only change to spend lots of fun family moments together and dinner of course.

I am about to do a cupping course on the weekend and I know that I will have a few willing clients only to happy to help me with my assignment and practice. Yes, another assignment!






No comments:

Post a Comment