Friday, March 9, 2012

Donation

Today I did a couple of massages and for the first time I asked for a small donation. I was wondering how this would work and if this is acceptable whilst I am a student. I asked myself over and over if I was good enough.  I took a big breath and well it worked perfectly. I received at the end of the massages a donation. It made me very happy. I was able to bring home a contribution today for the first time in a while. Now don't get me wrong it wasn't big or anything although they did offer more. I was happy to have exactly the amount I received and I have another appointment booked for Monday.

We are having a long weekend and then my Petal is off to camp next week for 3 days. I am trying not to hyperventilate just thinking about this. I struggled so much with her being gone last year overnight. This time it will be 2 nights and 3 days. Our whole family will miss her so much.  We will be packing for camp tomorrow and getting things organised although it has been a little reluctantly.

I keep thinking how I am going to cope, I like to check on her and look at my children when they are sleeping and so beautiful. I like to make sure she is tucked in and comfortable.  That her favourite toy is within reach or back in her arms and a drink is handy. That she is sleeping peacefully and warm and happy. How will I do this when she is so far away!








No comments:

Post a Comment