Wednesday, April 18, 2012

another day

So now that I have a little distance between myself and the disaster that was yesterday. i was able to feel a bit better and have a chat to a beautiful friend who is also realising just how hard study is especially full time and with a family with special needs.  This made me reflect on my decision and realise that I just have to rethink my study plan and do whatever I can to keep going.

So today to do this, I got up did a quick cull of the bathroom. Felt better still, did juice and went for  a walk. So far all this is helping. A bit more venting about how I feel and I am ready to get back on track.

So now a quick blog, nothing to fancy. I was thinking about my massage room a bit more and found a problem with our plan. First problem that we need to overcome and I am sure we will have to get help with is the sound proofing. I cannot have a massage happening and my other half working downstairs and talking on the phone with the entire conversation drifting up from the floor below.  This is not a relaxing, nor professional.  So this is the first hurdle for the rooms.

Well off to do some study lots to do.  Anatomy is calling me!


No comments:

Post a Comment