Friday, April 13, 2012

Study

Yesterday my other half had a family funeral and I had organised a day of study. I had a lovely offer from another good friend to take the children into the city and meet up later for dinner so I jumped at it.

So in the afternoon i had two fabulous and very clever study buddies visit and we inflicted pain on each other learning the trigger points for 19 muscles (upper and lower body) and then the referred pain for each trigger and then the exercises,  assisted and self stretches.  I am doing now a lot more sports orientated course and I think that is why i am struggling. I miss the relaxation and the gentle flow of the massage.
 
Lots of study occurred, lots of stretching and concentration. We even had a chance to brainstorm about the lack of massage room and of course when we thought of a solution my other half came and claimed that. Stating that to take clients down through the bedroom into the other room would not be suitable. I give up, it would seem that whenever we work on an idea he will then give us the information and not before. So my study buddy immediately took this into consideration and thought about our new room and walked around the house, looking at the other rooms.  Then his mighty brain started looking at what would work and what wouldn't.  Clearly I am not happy to move the childre. I have spent a lot of time getting their rooms to this stage and although not quite finished they mostly are. I am not happy about spending the time starting from scratch so that was out.  Then we thought about what it would take to build another room and where to put it. Firstly we thought about downstairs as we are eventually going to build there, then we came up with the plan of building a double room directly out from the deck area, not our main deck that is yet to be completed but the other one that I use to hand washing on. A small area that would be perfect.  It means that we don't have to have the access through the house, that we can put water on to that area for my massage room and my other half could have the downstairs part.  A win win, without him claiming my new space.  Which would seem like it would happen every time.   i think this would value add to the house as well.

So the next steps are to, draw up something, get quotes and to apply for a business loan. In my spare time!!!!

Back to Study I have an exam on Tuesday and if I find a moment I am hoping to go to the Finders Keepers market. Have a lovely sunny Friday.








No comments:

Post a Comment